Board of Directors
The Sunset Empire Park & Recreation District Board consists of five elected members, who serve a four year term.
Board meetings are held on the fourth Tuesday of every month at 5:15 pm.
Meetings are streamed or archived on the District YouTube page. Click here.
The current board members are: (click on a name to send an email)
District 1: Susan Coddington, Term Expires June 30, 2025
District 2: Celeste Bodner, Board Vice-President Term Expires June 30, 2025
District 3: Michael Hinton, Board Secretary, Term Expires June 30, 2025
District 4: Erika Marshall, Term Expires June 30, 2023
District 5: Katharine Parker, Board President, Term Expires on June 30, 2023
Meet the Board! Click here to read more about our Board Members.
For a copy of the meeting agenda and related documents, please click one of the links on this page. Meeting packets will be available for twelve months from the time they are posted.
Board of Directors Community Commitments
In October 2020, the SEPRD Board adopted the following commitments. The commitments are abbreviated below but the full text is available here.
1. Improve the Board's self-governance
2. Provide transparency in Board policies and practices
3. Improve the Board's connection to community feedback
4. Strengthen supervision and support for Executive Director
5. Improve communications, internally and externally
6. Communicate leadership's vision through a strategic plan
7. Ensure decorum, respectfulness, and dignity as we lead and represent the Sunset Empire Park & Recreation District.
Public Comment Rules of Decorum
The SEPRD Board thanks the members of our community who participate in providing feedback to the District. Public Comment is available at the regular SEPRD Board Meetings, held on the 3rd Tuesdays of each month at 5:15pm. To view our Rules of Decorum for Public Comment, please click here.
MONTHLY BOARD PACKETS & MEETING AGENDAS: